min max
5 11
8 12
3 13
1 3
1 2
move_range_small.png 4
attack_range_small.png 1
size_bw.png 1x1

en ]

Known for their undying enthusiasm and questionable accuracy, these warriors love to travel in packs, and can use their willpower to smash opponents even when their strength is nearly gone. Unfortunately, their ferocity comes at a cost: their battle rage makes them unpredictable. While powerful, they thrive on luck and uncertainty, often to the consternation of their more disciplined allies.


  • Shield Wall (passive) (edit): When a Raider is adjacent to one or more allies, he both gives and receives a +1 Armor bonus. This bonus increases with each adjacent unit, and can be received from other Raiders at the same time.

    Whenever Shield Wall protects a unit, the damage number on Armor is colored in red to warn attackers. Similarly, the Strength damage number will be red when the potential damage is reduced by Shield Wall (but not when the probability of doing 1 damage is reduced). A unit's Armor cannot be reduced below the total Shield Wall bonus.

Example 1. With three Raiders in a straight line, the central one gets +4 Armor (from two adjacencies) and the others each get +2.
Example 2. A unit with its Armor reduced to zero enters a Shield Wall between two ally raiders, thus receiving a +2 Armor bonus (or +4 if its a Raider). All further Armor-Break attacks on this unit are meaningless yielding zero Armor damage.

  • Bloody Flail (edit): The Thrasher strikes an enemy multiple times in a row. On all but the last strike, Bloody Flail deals either 1 Strength or 1 Armor damage, with equal probability (50%). On the final strike, things are more random: he has a 34% chance of doing 1 Strength damage (+1 per adjacent ally, max. +3); a 33% chance of doing 1 Armor damage (+1 per adjacent ally, max. +3); and a 33% chance of missing entirely! In overall, the outcome of the Bloody Flail is random and thus completely independent of the units' Strength-Armor difference.

    At Rank-{1,2,3} the Thrasher's Bloody Flail strikes {4,5,6} times, respectively. The probabilities and damage per hit is the same for all Ranks.
Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License